- Officer-in-Charge Desk
- Campus and Infrastructure
- Rules & Regulations
- Code of Conduct
- List of Holidays 2017
- Photo Gallery
03.06.2017International Mother Language Day Celebration.
2017Value Education Session.
05.05.2017International Women's Day 2017.
From the Desk of the Officer-in-Charge
Dr. Syeda Shariqatul Moula Alquadri
M.A. (C.U.), Ph.D. (C.U.)
- To cultivate quality and excellence in education.
- To boost scientific and technological temperament.
- To organize Seminars and Workshops for cultivation of knowledge, skills and discipline among the students.
- To ensure overall personality development of the students through extra-curricular activities.
- To provide opportunities for improvement of girls from educationally and economically marginalized section of the society.
The students are awarded with certificates and medals not only for their cultural achievements and athletic prowess but there are other awards for them as well. Principal’s Medal is awarded to "The Best Student of the Year". A Medal will be awarded by Dr. Syed Shah Marhoonul Irshad Alquadri, in memory of his revered father His Holiness Hazrat Syed Shah Rashad Ali Alquadri for obtaining Highest Marks in C.U Part-I Examination. Late Bhupendranath Sen Memorial award will be given to the students of Bengali Honours securing highest marks in Part III Final Examination. Certificates will be given to the regular participants of the value education classes. On behalf of all faculty members and members of non-teaching staff, I welcome all aspiring students to participate in our mission.
October 11, 2017Tender Notice for purchase of Microphone Set.
Septembet 13, 2017Tender Notice of Mathematics Department for setting up Laboratory.
Septembet 13, 2017Tender Notice of Geography Department for setting up Laboratory.